Make your meetings shine with Valera Green Screens and Zoom. With Zoom’s Virtual Background feature, you can display any image as your background during a Zoom meeting. Our green screens are designed to work seamlessly with the Zoom platform. Banish dull presentations and show your best work.
No matter where you are, Valera Green Screens turn any room into a broadcast-quality, professional setting.
Give your presentations a consistent, branded look and feel. Our screens are perfect for webinars, product demos and sales pitches.
Your remote workers might not have access to a professional office — but still need to join client calls and make sales pitches. Our green screen saves the day.
Conference Calls • Webinars • Sales Pitches • Remote Teams • One-On-One Meetings • Training Videos • Tutorials • Product Demos • News Announcements • Earnings Calls • Live Events
You need a solution that's simple to use and works perfectly with Zoom every time. That's why we developed our line of green screens specifically with Zoom in mind. Our solutions feature:
○ Chromaboost™ technology fabric for vibrant display and uniform lighting, even in challenging settings
○ Ultra-portable and mobile form factor, making it super simple to set up and put away
○ Screens with 16x9 aspect ratio that matches your webcam, allowing you to show an expansive background
○ Tripod-mounted and floor-standing solutions in varying sizes to match your office needs
○ Option to sit or stand while doing your Zoom meeting with our tall and wide screens
Our screens are being used by leading companies across many industries. Valera Screen offers a Corporate Purchasing program with discounts and other benefits for large organizations. If you are interested in learning more, click here to contact a member of our Corporate Sales team.
Click this Green Screen selector for help in picking the best Valera Green Screen for your Zoom applicationScreen Selector
Click here for additional resources on getting the best green screen experience with Zoom’s Virtual Background feature.
○ Suggestions on web cameras to use
○ How to light up your green screen
○ How to setup Zoom softwareResource Center
We'll help your company find the right screen for all of your Zoom applications.